This interdisciplinary conference, hosted by Notre Dame's Department of History, will examine how religion has shaped—and contested—the projection of U.S. power around the globe from the 19th century to the present.
For registration and the latest information, visit https://history.nd.edu/news-events/events/global-religion-american-world-making.
Dr. Sophie Richardson, China Director at Human Rights Watch, will offer the conference's keynote address.
- Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts, Henkels Lecture Fund
- Keough School of Global Affairs
- Department of History
- Cushwa Center for the Study of American Catholicism
- Liu Institute for Asia and Asian Studies
- Department of Political Science
- Department of American Studies